Pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-commerce, we hereby advise you of the following:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.sapec.es is an internet domain owned by SA DE PRODUCTOS ELECTRONICOS Y DE COMUNICACIÓN S.A, with Registered Office in C/ RUFINO GONZALEZ 15 28037 MADRID and CIF A28422244 . The company is registered in the Registry of Companies (Registro Mercantil), Volume 4149, Book 3374, Section 3ª, Sheet 147, Page M-52416.
For the purposes hereof, the contact phone number is +34917283910 and the contact email is
This Legal Disclaimer regulates the use of that domain.
SA DE PRODUCTOS ELECTRONICOS Y DE COMUNICACIÓN S.A also advises that both the contents and services of this website and the usage conditions themselves may be amended without prior notice.
2.- Usage conditions
The User undertakes to provide, in the sections requiring registration to be accessed, accurate, true and complete data about his or her identity, as well as to keep all the personal data that may be furnished to the domain owner up-to-date, thus being the User the only responsible for any inaccuracy or misrepresentation.
It is also noted that if the user is a minor, permission from the parents, legal guardians or representatives will be required in order to access the services delivered. SA DE PRODUCTOS ELECTRONICOS Y DE COMUNICACIÓN S.A accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misrepresentation in the data provided.
- Tampering with or altering this page without prior consent from the domain owner, who will not be liable for any consequence of such third-party tampering or alteration.
- Performing any action that may impair, render unusable, overload or disrupt the Portal and the services and/or prevent normal utilization and operation by the Users
- Entering and/or using computer software, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computing or telecommunication equipment or any other item, regardless of its nature, which may harm the Portal, any of the services, or any physical or logical assets of the information systems operated by the domain owner.
- Violating any third-party rights to privacy, self-image, protection of data, communication secrecy, intellectual and industrial property.
- Concealing and forging the source of email messages.
- Using fake identities, supplanting the identity of others when using the Portal or any of the services
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the content of this page, unless so authorised by law or by the domain owner.
- Disclosing the user names and passwords to unauthorised third parties
As a general rule, the domain owner excludes its responsibility for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of the website or derived from the breach of intellectual and industrial property rights by the users and/or the lack of veracity or accuracy of the contents or validity of their current values. The domain owner shall not be liable for any interruption of the service, improper operation or impossibility to access it.
The domain owner shall not be liable for the damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations to the User’s computing system.
The website, including, without being limited to, its source code, designs, logos, texts and/or graphics, is owned by the provider, or the provider has been licensed or expressly authorised to use them by the authors.
Regardless of their intended purpose, the total or partial reproduction, usage, exploitation, distribution and marketing will always require prior written consent from the domain owner.
The user undertakes not to carry out any action contrary to the author’s industrial or intellectual property rights.
The provider expressly authorises that third parties may directly forward to specific contents of the website, provided always that the forwarding target is the provider’s main website.
3.- Usage of cookies
4.- Data protection
You may read our personal data protection policy in the next section.
5.- Applicable law
These conditions will always be governed by the provisions of the Spanish law.