SAPEC, Spanish company specialized in professional solutions for the transmission of audio and video signals, attends IBC 2014 with new stand and a new location (Hall 1, booth F90), and among the many new products that has brough to Amsterdam (see previous press releases), include an agreement with the company DQE to distribute and promote internationally the devices QVIEW, (www.dqebroadcast.com). These multiviewer devices, developed and manufactured by DQE will be exposed at SAPEC booth from 12th September at the RAI Center in Amsterdam in the 2014 IBC.
QVIEW 3G-SDI Multiviewer
QVIEW is an easy to use, standalone quad-split multiviewer unit which is ideal for high quality truck and studio monitoring. It’s an ultra-compact processor that’s ready to be used out of the box, without any assembly or configuration.
It has four 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs and a single multi-viewer output (HDMI and 3G-SDI simultaneous). No external converters are needed to monitor multiviewer output both is SDI and low cost HDMI monitors.
QVIEW offers exceptional display flexibility and outstanding space and energy efficiency, using a 1RU half width frame with silent ventilation for installation within studios and OB Vans. The multi-viewer can be used for small installations with one or two displays, and in much larger configurations using multiple units.
DQE QVIEW units feature cascading inputs to connect additional modules and display up to 24 sources in one display.
Can be used over desktop, on the field or rack mounted using the provided kit.
Embedded audio can be monitored using 2 analog audio output and AES (independent selectable).
QVIEW can be remotely controlled using the provided application using Ethernet 10/100 or USB connection. Local operation can be performed by on-board OLED display and keyboard.Multi-viewer firmware can be easily upgraded thru USB connection using the DQE Updater.
Multiviewer firmware can be easily upgraded thru USB connection using the DQE Updater.
- Easy to use, scalable quad-split multi-viewer
- Ideal for installation within studios, control rooms and trucks
- Compact 1RU, half rack width frame with silent ventilation
- Machined aluminum elegant design. Rugged construction
- Flexible I/Os: 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs, HDMI plus HD-SDI outputs
- Cascading support to display up to 24 live video sources on one display
- Powerful software suite for layout editing and configuration
- Extensive OSD information (audio level monitor, timecode, UMD, labels, tally, border, etc …) per video window
- Full-screen view of any input with instantaneous switching just pressing a button.
- Low latency (1 frame) in all inputs, up to 24.
- Up to 10 presets can be stored in the internal memory.
- On-board high resolution OLED display and keyboard allows standalone operation mode.
- Embedded audio monitoring. Analog and AES output available.
- Optional modules can be installed to provide with 2 additional inputs. (3G-SDI coaxial, optical or HDMI).
- Audio can be embedded in video outputs (up to 16 ch in SDI, up to 8 ch in HDMI).
Jose Manuel Lopez. Sales Manager SAPEC
“This collaboration agreement enables SAPEC go one step further in our commitment to quality and the continuous technological evolution of our company. DQE is a company founded by engineers with extensive experience in the sector and therefore we feel identified, because it allows us to offer a service and products with the same level of performance and reliability than what we ever offer. The QVIEW is a processing system multiscreen very interesting for monitoring signals of high quality studies, mobile and field units, and them have already operating at our booth at the appointment of Amsterdam.”